Mar 1, 2010

Soule Restaurant: From the Mind of ILL

Hey yo...

What's the good word?

I am sitting here being harassed by someone from Soulé, bothering me about an article.

I swear… she’s like Citibank. I only hear from her is when the bill is due.
And so, I will spew random nonsense, as opposed to the regular nonsense I usually spew.

Facts:

1. 10 out of 10 people die.

2. At the end of the day, it’s night.

3. Olive Oyl (who loved Popeye, not the stuff you put on salads) had measurements of 18-18-18.

4. 1,111,111 x 1,111,111 = 1234567654321

5. Barbie's name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

6. Penguins are the only birds that can swim but not fly.

7. Scooby Doo's real name is Scoobert.

Just randomness…

It happens.

Especially when I don't take my meds.

Or see my doctor.

I received an email in Facebook (aka Let'sSeeHowMuchTheCoolKidsFromHighSchoolFellOff.com) inviting me somewhere on June 5th, 2010...

One day after my birthday.

(Gifts can be dropped off @ Soule addressed to ILL!)

I am invited to my *gasp* 20th High School Reunion!

I think I am more disturbed that I *gasped* rather than at the 20-year part.
Maaaaan... 20 years... 1990... The simpler days... Good music... De La Soul... EPMD...

I think I still have the shirt that I wore to my high school graduation. I think I'll wear it June 5th. Can't be that much tighter. I weigh the same I did in high school (if you add up all four years).

Word on the street is that Soulé is having a comedy night.

This month.

Hosted by a handsome fellow… I’m just sayin’…

Follow me on twitter @ILLWayneGacey

Victor Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment