Jan 1, 2010

Soule Restaurant: From the Mind of ILL


I do not want to start this article by saying Happy New Year, but I guess that I am obligated...

The reason why? For the next five weeks, whenever you run into someone you haven't seen in a while, they are going to wish you a Happy New Year.

Even though 10% of the year will be over.

It’s a sad statistic.

Kinda like 10 outta 10 people will die.

I did the research.

My view on resolutions?

Don't make them.

That way, when you don't keep them, you won't be upset.

Or do what I do: I give up smoking every year.

(Note from editor: He does not and never has smoked.)


See how easy that one is?

I guess I was also supposed to do some sort of 2009 wrap up.

You were all there. You know what happened.

Shout out to Zach Galifiniakis (Alan from THE HANGOVER) for making us bearded fat guys cool this year.

We all have traditions.

Some people hang with their families on New Years Eve.

Not Me.

I take off for beautification and start celebrating early.

I'm doin' shots at the barber shop while getting my beard shaped up before I go to the Gentleman's Establishment on New Year's Eve.

Most people kiss their significant others at midnight.

I kissed "Starlight".

So here's to a prosperous 2010.

*Shot*

Wait... I'm drinkin' early?


Eh, its happy hour somewhere in the world.

*Salud*

Victor Torres
Comments? Write me at illwaynegacey@gmail.com
Follow me on twitter @ILLWayneGACEY

No comments:

Post a Comment